2.10.12

COUNTDOWN TO KICK-OFF!


I wasn't going to do DreadBall but...

I wasn't going to do Season Two but...

I certainly wasn't going to do Ultimate DreadBall but...

Sound familiar? Yep, another gamer here seduced by Mantic's excellent DreadBall Kickstarter campaign with a badly hit credit card and itchy palms waiting for the shed load (literally) of goodies to arrive so I can get painting and playing.

So, to help salve my need for DreadBall (right now) I've set up this blog to help get me (and hopefully you) through pre-season and then see how things go as we launch into Season One of "the most popular sport ever devised..."

Hot diggity damn, I am sooo excited...

++ Some people believe DreadBall is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that ++

6 comments:

  1. I'm very excited too - and have all sorts of team names and logos being scribbled on notepads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want to paint some minis Tas! I have been on Google Translate coming up with some weird team names...

      Delete
  2. I'll be excited the day after I get up the guts to tell my wife how much I spent. The sooner the better just have to figure out the best way. But yah, I can't wait to start recieving shipments. Already downloaded a paper pitch to start playing with some subs as soon as they release the e-rulebook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just not telling the wife, seems the best course of action! :-)

      Delete
  3. (Waves from across the Pond)
    Excited here in the States as well. Building our my own pitch to use until December when the order comes in. Doing our best with the partial rules and stats released so far. Fun times ahead!

    Thanks for linking my blog on your page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Waves back across the Pond)

      I'm already getting carried away looking at custom pitch ideas. The potential for different looking home grounds and maybe even some illegal regional lower league variants is quite exciting...

      Delete